wtorek, 11 grudnia 2007

A linguist's work is never done -- for JF

(Sony & Cher lyrics, somewhat tweaked)

Ride, I used to jump my horse and ride,
I had a six gun at my side,
Marge Schlauch as my linguistics guide,
And I got shot but never died.

Ride, I used to aim and never miss,
Chaucerian language was my bliss,
Those days it wasn't considered fun,
A linguist's work is never done.

I'd build my School all the time,
I'd always win,
And all my staff, they felt just fine
To be called in.
I was tough I was hard,
But I was kind,
And I was loved, cause guys like me
Were hard to find.

Ride, I could be hurt, but felt no pain
In Tombstone shootout, like John Wayne.
I loved suspense and men-of-war,
But IFA School I loved much more.

Now, I ride my pony to the West,
The IFA School is simply best,
I like the way the School is run,
A sheriff's work is never done.


23.2.2006

Brak komentarzy: